A series of four (4) health certified architecturally dramatic and environmentally friendly office buildings surrounding an indoor and outdoor amenity complex that we’re calling Earth, Wind and Fire. This Crosswinds Exclusive Meeting Center at Uptown Worthington will be a place where real humans can meet live without the fear of COVID-19 infection, while experiencing fire pits everywhere on an open air dramatic roof deck, and heat lamped first floor open air meeting space where safe interaction can take place with one another in a healthy environment in all seasons.
A combination of modern COVID-19 resistant, healthy office environment and combined with onsite residential makes The Crosswinds at Uptown Worthington your office solution in the post pandemic era.
- HEPA filtered and UltraViolet enhanced HVAC systems with high frequency air exchanges.
- The Earth, Wind and Fire open-air conference/meeting center
- Touch-less entries elevators exits and restrooms.
- Touch-less sliding glass windows for open fresh air office environments.
- Ultraviolet light fixtures throughout common areas.
- Private touch-less elevators serving each floor and each tenant Suite in order to ensure health and safety.
- Multiple rooftop and ground floor open-air terraces for fresh air safe and healthy meeting places.
ENHANCED HVAC SYSTEMS
Increase outdoor air ventilation
Disable demand-controlled ventilation
Extend hours of operation and consider pre/post occupancy purge ventilation
Provide CO2 sensors in densely occupied spaces
(Bi-Polar Ionization / Photo-Hydro Ionization)
UV Light Sanitizers
(Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation & Photo Catalytic Oxidation)
Reduce air recirculation with smaller HVAC zones
Increase bathroom and elevator exhaust
Control pressurization relationships
Control humidification within optimal bandwidth
Ventilation and filtration provided by heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning systems can reduce the airborne concentration of SARS-CoV-2 and thus the risk of transmission through the air.
Source: ASHRAE’s statement on airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT DESIGN CONCEPTS
Recommendations for healthier buildings
Improve air quality: Increase air exchange rates & High-efficiency filtration/air treatment
Ensure pressurization between spaces
Space planning for distancing
Lighting Controls & Automated Shading
Distance Indicator on Floors
Easy to clean surfaces
App-based touch-free systems
Uptown Worthington is redefining the Main Line shopping experience by creating an urban village with carefully manicured walkways, outdoor dining, retail, and luxury apartment living.
Located in the heart of the affluent Main Line of Philadelphia in Malvern, Pennsylvania, Uptown Worthington is a one-of-a-kind destination with a unique mix of premier retail space, gourmet and fast-casual elegant restaurants, luxury apartments, and the Worthington Office Center.
1.1 Million SF • Live, Work, & Play • Lifestyle Urban Village
Located in the heart of the affluent Main Line of Philadelphia in Malvern, Pennsylvania, Uptown Worthington is a one-of-a-kind destination with a unique urban village surrounded by a mix of premier retail space, gourmet and fast-casual restaurants, luxury apartments and hotels, and the Worthington Office Center.
407,000 SF Retail
- 140,000 SF Wegman’s
- 137,000 SF Target Store
- 130,000 SF Town Center
Class A Office Space
- 4,000 Retail/Office Parking Spaces
- 630,000 SF of Class A Office Space
The Royal Worthington
- 253 Luxury Apartments
- Fully Furnished Accommodations
- 500 Future Luxury Apartments
Extreme Wealth • Unparalleled Visibility •
100 Million People Per Year
Average household income over $118,000 / year in primary trade area
Over 733,000 residents in the primary trade area
Ultimate 24/7 Shopping Destination
Uptown Worthington is a 1.4M SF project; including 500,000 SF of lifestyle retail, a Wegmans Food Market (opened in July of 2010), a Target store (opened in July of 2010), 77,000 SF of Class – A office space, and 753 luxury residential apartments.
Iconic location directly on US Routes 202, 29 and 30 and less than two miles from the new Pennsylvania Turnpike ramp (I-276), exit 320
Over 183,000 cars pass the site each day
Multiple Access Points
Six access points to the site including 2 full interchanges directly off of and onto US Route 202
|Rte. 202||75,732 vehicles per day||113,598 people per day|
|Rte. 30||24,773 vehicles per day||37,160 people per day|
|Rte. 29||35,094 vehicles per day||52,641 people per day|
|PA Turnpike||47,677 vehicles per day||71,516 people per day|
67 Million Vehicles Per Year
100 Million People Per Year
Uptown Worthington is the premier regional retail destination on Philadelphia’s Main Line, the city’s elite suburb. Boasting unmatched affluence in notable communities, the area is home to:
- A variety of nationally-recognized universities, private & public colleges
- Some of the top private schools in the nation
- Radnor Hunt & Devon Horseshow
- Philadelphia’s most prestigious country clubs
- The region’s most affluent families
- 30 million SF of surrounding office within a 15-minute drive
- 189,000 employees within 7 miles
- 13,000 employees at Vanguard World Headquarters
- 20,000 employees at Great Valley Corporate Center
- Amerisource Bergen
- Ikon Business Solutions
- Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Regional Access – located directly on US Routes 202, 29 and 30 and less than two miles from the new Pennsylvania Turnpike ramp (I-276)
- Over 150,000 cars pass the site each day
- Six access points to site with 2 full interchanges on Route 202
Accessible Trails and Parks
The Fun Never Stops
From tasteful eateries to live music, there’s no shortage of opportunities for having fun and creating new memories at Uptown Worthington. Enjoy a scenic bike ride or Dog Walk on the Chester County Trail, which connects you from Malvern to Center City Philadelphia.
Stores and Retail
Talk with Our Team
Have a question, comment, or concern? Contact us today!